Follow the 9 simple steps to make delicious Malaysian Chicken Curry
450 grams chicken meat
0.5 tablespoons curry powder
1 tablespoons light soy sauce
3 tablespoons curry powder
3 garlic cloves
2 centimeters ginger
5 chilli peppers (dried)
1 lemon grass stalks
5 curry leaf stalks
300 milliliters coconut milk
300 milliliters water
9 Simple Steps:
1. Marinate chicken meat with curry powder and soy sauce for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, blend ingredients (B).
3. Heat oil in pot at medium heat. Once oil heats up, add chilli paste and cook till fragrant.
4. Add chicken meat and mix well.
5. Cook until the dish is slightly dry. Then add water and cook at high heat.
6. Add potatoes, onions, lemon grass and curry leaves.
7. Once the curry boils, lower the heat and allow it to simmer for 30 to 40 minutes.
8. Add coconut milk and cook at high heat again.
9. When it boils, lower the heat and add salt and sugar to taste.