Tepung Suji / Semolina Flour
Available in: 300g
- Heat ghee or oil In frying pan
- Add 1 tablespoon mustard seed, when crackling sound of mustard seed add cashew nuts and fry it till golden.
- Now add the finely chopped onions. Saute the onions till become translucent.
- Then add the chopped green chilies, ginger, curry leaves, saute for a minute.
- Then add 250m1 of water to this mixture, add salt as required.
- When the water comes to a roiling boil, then add AKS semolina,while strong add in 2 or 4 tablespoon batches with a spoon.
- Quickly stir and mix well the AKS semolina grains absorb water and thus swell and get cooked.
- Serve upma with coconut chutney or sugar.